Bmw M3 E30 Gr.A 1990 Inter Tec Class Winner Fuji Speedway
A plastic model assembly kit that reproduces BMW’s M3 E30, which was active in Group A touring car races, on a 1/24 scale.
The models a machine that won the class at the Japan Touring Car Championship, the final round of JTC, and the Inter TEC held at Fuji Speedway in 1990. The finished overall length is about 18 cm and the total width is about 7 cm, and the body style is realistically reproduced. The power of the machine developed with the goal of winning the race, such as the high-deck trunk part and the shape of the front and rear blister fenders that are characteristic of the M3, is also transmitted. The shape of the rear wing and front air dam parts is accurately reproduced.
In addition, the roll cage, bucket seats, and various equipment that are indispensable for racing models have been reproduced in the interior for a spartan finish. The underside of the chassis, front and rear suspensions, and the lower part of the engine are also expressed, giving a sufficient three-dimensional effect. The markings include the number 29 and each sponsor’s logo.
- Reproduce the BMW M3 that was active in the 1990 Fuji Speedway race on 1/24 scale.
- Realistic model of body style with blister fender.
- Detailed reproduction of the Spartan interior with roll bars.
- The underside of the chassis, such as the suspension, has a three-dimensional finish.
- Size after complete: length ~18 cm ,width ~7 cm